The Breeze women’s stretchable shoes work wonders for sensitive feet, arthritis and bunions. These shoes are made with stretchable fabric uppers that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insoles and the ergonomic sole offer cushioning support and excellent stability, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfort Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed fit at the forefoot.
- Helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat.
- Forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design.
- Softens step, enhances stability, adds spring to your step, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining.
- Eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior protection.
- Superior Comfort - Soft, stretchable upper.
- Eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort, offering a superior solution for bunions and sensitive feet.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick).
- Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
SHOE CATEGORIES (FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW):
Orthofeet Breeze women’s shoes are designed with unique comfort features to offer the best women’s comfort sneakers , best women’s walking shoes, best women’s diabetic sneakers , the best women’s sneakers for neuropathy, the best women’s orthopedic sneakers , the best women’s therapeutic sneakers , the best women’s arthritis sneakers , the best women’s wide sneakers , and the best extra wide women’s sneakers .
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS (FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW):
Orthofeet Breeze women’s shoes are biomechanically engineered to enhance comfort and alleviate pain in the following conditions: heel pain, plantar fasciitis, arch pain, flat-feet, pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma, bunions, calluses, hammer toes, diabetic feet, neuropathy, arthritis, knee pain, and back pain.