Shenandoah women's boots are crafted with innovative comfort and pain relief features to offer the best footwear solution for plantar fasciitis, foot pain, knee pain and low back pain, as well as for those with diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
Features & Benefits
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and foam padded heel-seat helps alleviate foot pain, and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and improves mobility.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior with extra foam padding helps reduce friction against the skin, and offers unsurpassed protection.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.