WIDTHS: Medium (B), Wide (D)
Orthofeet Ortho-Cushion helps relieve foot & heel pain and works wonders for sensitive feet, including most mobility issues
- Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support (removable) and Arch Booster re-align the foot and entire body posture
- Two-Way strap system offers easy On/Off
- Soft, padded fabric interior eliminates irritation
- Soft leather upper provides a non-binding fit
- Cushioning sole with a mild Rocker adds spring to your step
- Rubber outsole provides advanced grip
Covered by Orthofeet 60-Day Comfort Guarantee
Orthofeet Women Comfort Diabetic Sandal- Paloma
Upper Lining: Fabric, padded with foam.
Sole: Cushioning EVA midsole. Rubber outsole.
Wipe away dirt with dry brush or cloth. Clean using a damp cloth with a little soap. Air dry.
Weight: 6.60 oz
Measurements taken using size 6M. Measurements may vary by size
OUR COLLECTION OF WOMEN’S ORTHOPEDIC SHOES
State of the art pain relief technology and advanced foot biomechanics have been employed by Orthofeet footcare experts in crafting our functional women’s orthopedic shoes. The innovative features have proven to help millions of users improve mobility, enhance comfort from heel to toe, and get relief of heel, foot, knee, and lower back pain:
Light weight, cushioning soles with Ergonomic-Stride design soften impacts, alleviate stress on the joints and help facilitate foot motion.
Anatomical orthotic insoles help relieve heel and foot pain, reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot, provide excellent support for flat feet and help alleviate corns and calluses.
Non-binding uppers with extra depth design and foam padding and with extra depth design in the toe area enhances comfort and protection, eliminates pressure points on bunions and hammertoes, and provides extra room for toe movement.