Experia® ENERGY features TRIPLE-ZONE GRADUATED COMPRESSION engineered to create specific and differentiated compression gradation starting with the most intense compression in the foot/ankle, decreasing across the lower leg with the least intensity in the calf. CuTEC® Copper Ion Technology is permanently incorporated into the fibers, providing exceptional ANTI-ODOR and ANTIBACTERIAL properties for healthier looking skin.
Thorlos Unisex Experia® Compression Socks OTC
- Length: Over-Calf
- Cushion: Thin Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 43% Nylon , 23% THOR•WICK®COOL Copper Polyester , 12% Copper Polyester , 11% Polyester , 11% Spandex
- 12, 15, and 18mmHg triple-zone graduated compression encourages faster recovery with increased blood circulation in the leg. Midfoot compression and arch wrap support the plantar fascia tendon. Stabilizing ankle wrap reduces ankle strain and turn.
- Heel and achilles padding protects the Achilles tendon by eliminating rubbing and chafing while also functioning as a heel lock. Heel Padding cushions the heel against impact.
- THOR•WICK®COOL moves moisture quickly away from your foot to the outside of your sock allowing moisture to evaporate, keeping your foot noticeably drier, cooler and more comfortable.
- Lightweight toe pad provides forefoot impact protection and optimal no slip fit. Helps protect against blisters.
- Ventilated toe box provides maximum breathability keeping your foot cool and comfortable.