Designed for feet that don't hurt. Designed to provide a performance fit for boarders on difficult to challenging terrain who wear custom fitted boots and prefer thin cushioning/protection.
Thorlos Unisex Snowboarding Socks Thin Cushion
- Exclusive THOR•WICK® and THOR•LON® blend for maximum WICKING because a dry foot is a warm foot.
- Flat knit at ankle to PREVENT BUNCHING.
- Thin contoured cushioning PROTECTS leg from BOOT PRESSURES in the shin, calf, instep and in the arch for BETTER FIT.
- Unique padding in ball and heel for WARMTH, SHEAR PROTECTION and COMFORT.
- Ventilation panel for BETTER AIR CIRCULATION.
- Length: Over-Calf
- Cushion: Thin Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 42% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 1% Spandex , 2% Nylon , 55% THOR•WICK®
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
- Proudly made in the USA