Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying running off road, on most terrains and in moderate weather conditions resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to deliver protection and comfort in the critical strike zones for any trail runner prone to blisters, foot pain or discomfort.
Thorlos Unisex Trail Running Socks
- Length: Ankle
- Cushion: Moderate Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 27% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 4% Spandex , 55% THOR•WICK® COOL , 14% Nylon
- Constructed with THORLON® blended with THOR•WICK® COOL fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and extra moisture-wicking for drier, cooler, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable run.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for trail running, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.