Finally! A pointed toe ballet flat with our arch-hugging support and all the style you could ask for. We’ve thoughtfully engineered this shoe with a toe box that doesn’t compress the toes any more than our other rounded-toe flats.
- Printed leather or suede or haircalf uppers.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- TR outsole.
- Biomechanically designed to hug your arches, Orthaheel Technology helps support natural alignment from the ground up.
FIT & CARE
Fit Tip: With a more relaxed fit, for slender feet, we recommend ordering a half size down.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes 5, 6-10, 11.
- Available in medium (B) width.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.