Orthofeet Ortho-Cushion helps relieve foot & heel pain and works wonders for sensitive feet as well as for a variety of mobility issues
- Tie-Less Lacing System eliminates the need to tie laces and enables fastening and unfastening of the shoe on both sides of the shoe
- Heel strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel from narrow to wide heels, as well as for those using braces
- Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support (removable) and Arch Booster re-align the foot and entire body posture
- Wide toe-box alleviates pressure on swollen feet, bunions, and hammertoes
- Soft fabric and microfiber upper offer a non-binding fit and breathability
- Smooth fabric interior, padded with foam eliminates irritation and provides superior protection for sensitive feet
- Cushioning sole with a mild Rocker improves the ease of walking and adds spring to your step
- Rubber outsole provides advanced grip & excellent stability
Covered by Orthofeet 60-Day Comfort Guarantee
Orthofeet Women Comfort Tieless Shoes - Verve
OUR COLLECTION OF WOMEN’S ORTHOPEDIC SHOES
State of the art pain relief technology and advanced foot biomechanics have been employed by Orthofeet footcare experts in crafting our functional women’s orthopedic shoes. The innovative features have proven to help millions of users improve mobility, enhance comfort from heel to toe, and get relief of heel, foot, knee, and lower back pain:
Light weight, cushioning soles with Ergonomic-Stride design soften impacts, alleviate stress on the joints and help facilitate foot motion.
Anatomical orthotic insoles help relieve heel and foot pain, reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot, provide excellent support for flat feet and help alleviate corns and calluses.
Non-binding uppers with extra depth design and foam padding and with extra depth design in the toe area enhances comfort and protection, eliminates pressure points on bunions and hammertoes, and provides extra room for toe movement.