Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying long distance walking on varied terrains resulting in moderate to significant stress on the foot. Specifically engineered to deliver maximum protection and comfort for women prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
Donation... $1 will be donated to cancer research, education and awareness from the sale of each pair of Distance Walking Thorlos.
Thorlos Women's Distance Walking Socks
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and spandex in the arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the foot for a more comfortable long distance walk.
- Engineered for women’s feet with extra stretch yarn in the ankle, a smaller heel pocket and a comfort toe box for a better fit.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for distance walking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Length: Ankle
- Cushion: Thick Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 80% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 15% Stretch nylon , 5% Spandex
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
- Proudly made in the USA